Chingri Motor Daler Bora / Prawn Peas Fritter is a peas’ fritter stuffed with prawn. Fritter size depends on prawn size. With small you can small fritter and with large prawn you will make large fritter.
• ¾ cup yellow split peas
• 3 tablespoon plain flour
• 4-5 green chillies
• 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
• 1 medium size onion sliced
• 1 teaspoon chat masala
• ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
• Salt to taste
• Oil for deep fry
How to make:
1. Soak yellow split peas for at least 4 hours or overnight.
2. Wash the peas and drain water.
3. Add peas, green chillies and coriander leaves in a food processor and mix well.
4. Add rest of ingredients with mixture except prawns and mix it.
5. Take each prawn and stuff it inside the lentil. Repeat the process to use rest of prawns and lentil mixture.
6. Heat the pan with oil on medium and fry the fritter till it becomes golden brown.
7. Enjoy Chingri Motor Daler Bora / Prawn Peas Fritter with puffed rice or with your favourite sauce or just itself.