• 1 large eggplant
• 2 eggs
• ½ medium onion finely chopped
• 3-4 green chillies chopped
• ¼ teaspoon turmeric (optional)
• 2 tablespoons coriander chopped
• 2 tablespoon oil
• Salt to taste
How to make:
1. Turn on your oven on grill at high heat. Apply little bit oil on eggplant and make some holes on eggplant with fork. Grill the eggplant both sides till the skin on the eggplant is charred.
2. Let the eggplant cool down and then peel off the skin .Cut the eggplant into small pieces and add all ingredients except coriander. Mix well.
3. Heat the pan with oil and cook the eggplant mix till it starts to leave from the side of the pan (stir constantly).
4. Add coriander and check the salt. Remove it from heat
5. Serve Scramble Eggplant / Beguner Khagina with rice or roti.