Curd – 400 gms
Sugar – 250 gms
Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tsp
Saffron Strands – few, mixed with 2 tsp warm milk
Almonds – few, chopped, to garnish
Pistachios – few, chopped, to ganrish
1. Hang the curd in a muslin cloth for couple of hours or until all liquid has drained.
2. Mix the curd and sugar in a large bowl.
2. Blend well until smooth.
3. Add cardamom powder and saffron strands.
4. Mix gently.
5. Garnish with with almonds and pistachios.
6. Keep it in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours.
7. Serve chilled.